Wednesday, April 22, 2009

2 hearts



Made using these heart templates. The left one was made with the 3" and 3 1/2" hearts. The right one was made with the 3" heart after sewing on some Making Memories Just Chillin' ribbon. Fabric is "Bubblegum Basics" by Barbara Jones of QuiltSoup for Henry Glass & Co.

My sister was just asking me what I was going to do with these and I had to be honest and say, "I have no idea." Then we thought of 3 great things to do (thanks, Jen!):

Tie ribbon through the top and attach it to a gift bag
Make a bunch and "heart-attack" someone's room
Sew a magnet inside the felt one! I'm the most excited about that option.

9 comments:

DeeDee said...

OMGosh! How ca-ute are these hearts! Love the colors too! TFS!

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Adorable!! I 'can see' lots of options for the felt one, too!! Garlands, Wreath decor, and of course, scrappy pages!!!

OH.. and Christmas Ornaments for the puffy one... adorable!!!

Jess said...

i love these hearts..so cute! i am going to make a few different sized ones to use on some scrapbook pgs.

Shaz said...

Hair clip/tie for a lil' girl.

Elisa K said...

OH I so see keychains with that puffy heart.. hehe Love them both.

deb said...

darling.

Salem said...

I kind of want to make a giant one and use it as a pillow! Very cute hearts. :)

Shirley said...

Those are cute and love the magnet idea!

Retail jobs said...

I can't to see your creative ideas put into actions. That would be wonderful. Good luck!